The Bruce Museum offers guided programs for groups of all ages. Some programs can be modified and offered in your space or virtually. For more information about our programs, please contact email@example.com.
To learn how to book a program, please visit: Schedule a Program - The Bruce Museum
Guided Art Programs (Preschool through Adult)
The Bruce Museum offers guided, thematic tours of its current art exhibitions.
- People: Learn how artists choose their subjects and why.
- Places: Explore how art makes places interesting and important.
- Things: Find out what objects in artwork tell us about people and society.
- General Art Tour: View highlights of the Museum’s art exhibitions.
- Art Exhibition Tours: Receive an in-depth tour of an individual exhibition.
- Museum ABCs: Use the letters of the alphabet to explore art in the Museum. (Preschool only)
Guided Science Programs (Preschool through Middle School)
The Bruce Museum offers guided programs related to the themes addressed in our permanent science gallery, Natural Cycles Shape Our Land, and most of our temporary exhibitions.
- Our Rocks, Our World: Local Geology
- Walking in the Footsteps of Dinosaurs: Fossils
- The Ice Age: Natural Climate Change and Extinction
- Animal Residents of Long Island Sound: Aquatic Animals
- Backyard Animals: Terrestrial Animals
- Invertebrates & Life Cycles: Insects, Arachnids, and More
- Science Exhibition Tours: Receive an in-depth tour of an individual exhibition.
- Marvelous Minerals: Color, Texture, and Shape (Preschool only)