People: How do artists choose their subject and why?
Places: What makes a place interesting and important?
Things: What do objects in artwork tell us about people and society?
Guided Science Programs (Preschool through Middle School)
The Bruce Museum offers programs related to our permanent science exhibition, Natural Cycles Shape Our Land. We also offer programs related to most temporary science exhibitions. We can lead these tours at the Museum, in your educational space, or virtually.
- Our Rocks, Our World: Local Geology
- Walking in the Footsteps of Dinosaurs: Fossils
- The Ice Age: Natural Climate Change & Extinction
- Animal Residents of Long Island Sound
- Backyard Animals
- Invertebrates & Life Cycles