Seaside Center Directions
Directions to the Seaside Center on Greenwich Point
From I-95 exit 5 (Riverside/Old Greenwich)
- Turn right at the light at end of the ramp onto Route 1/East Putnam Avenue.
- Turn right at next light onto Sound Beach Avenue.
- Follow Sound Beach Avenue, past Perrot Library; keep right at the rotary and continue through the village of Old Greenwich to the end of the road – about 2 miles.
- Turn right at the end of the road at the stop sign onto Shore Road.
- Follow Shore Road to entrance to Greenwich Point Park.
- Proceed past Guard House to first parking lot on the left.
- The Seaside Center building is located immediately north of the parking lot in the Floren Family Environmental Center at Innis Arden Cottage.
- From May 1 through October 31, current Beach Passes must be shown at the Guard House to enter Greenwich Point Park. Click here for Parking Fees and Pass information.