The Robert Bruce Circle is our highest level of membership and is composed of art enthusiasts and collectors. Several times each year we arrange special tours and cocktail receptions for members in private homes of collectors, at museums or auction houses, and at artists’ studios, in addition to special evenings at the Museum. Robert Bruce Circle membership begins at $2,000 ($1,920 tax-deductible) with five levels offered, including the Robert Bruce Director’s Diamond level of $25,000 ($22,040 tax-deductible).
Bronze - All Benefactor benefits plus:
- Invitations to two receptions and tours of private collections, museums or artists' studios
- Fall Robert Bruce Circle party at the Museum with a talk by the Executive Director or Curator
- Invitations to special receptions and exhibition tours with the Executive Director or Curator
- Two complimentary special exhibition catalogues upon request
- Priority reservations for lecture series
- Listing in annual report
Silver - All Bronze benefits plus:
- Invitation to one additional private collection, museum or artist's studio tour and reception
- Museum rental at 25% discount
- Unlimited guest passes upon request
- Free"gift" Family/Dual membership for member's designated recipient
Gold - All Silver benefits plus:
- Invitation to additional Bruce Circle exclusive events for Robert Bruce Circle Gold members and above
- Museum rental at 50% discount
- Private docent-led tour for up to 20 of your guests
Platinum - All Gold benefits plus:
- "Leadership" dinner or lunch for two persons with the Executive Director or Curator at a mutually agreed upon time
- Free Museum rental
Director's Diamond - All Platinum benefits plus:
- Includes two Angel tickets to the Renaissance Ball, the Museum’s Annual fundraiser held the first Saturday evening in June
- Includes invitation for two to the private Patron Party held prior to the Renaissance Ball
- Inclusion in list of Committee of Honor supporters for one upcoming exhibition of your choice
- Includes private Executive Director-led or Curator-led exhibition tour and cocktail reception for you and up to 30 guests (to be scheduled and organized with the Museum’s Special Events Manager)
Click here for a full listing of participating reciprocal institutions. – this list is the Museum Alliance Reciprocal Membership Patron and above.
For further information about the Robert Bruce Circle, please contact Whitney Lucas Rosenberg, Director of Development and Institutional Advancement, at 203-413-6765 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To become a member, join online or mail us your membership form.